Thread: Boo hoo

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried to book the Fantasmic package today with no look. They said to phone every day. I tried to play around as well but nothing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 162456
    I have tried to book the Fantasmic package today with no look. They said to phone every day. I tried to play around as well but nothing.
    yep :( they've reduced it down to so few days that it's now quite a hard one to get. We managed it but it wasn't easy.

a TRULY crazy decision
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry to hear that Michelle, keep trying though you never know.

Everything I have tried for is booked up I guess it's because its such short notice. I know that a lot of people like free dining but I think Disney really need to re-think and maybe split the bookings 50/50. There was a time when you could walk up and get a table (ok so you may have had to wait a while) but you could normally get one.

I think we will just have to forgo some of the places we like to eat at Disney and try new places off site

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    we couldnt get it either at the end of july but we went to one and stood in a line forever waiting to watch but we did get a seat and enjoyed it.

free dinning and dinning plans suck they have spoiled disney for me but thats just my personal opinion

Post Thanks / Like
    I completely agree free dining sucks. I think that would be a good idea as well Wendy. I will keep trying or if not we will just have to arrive early for Fantasmic. Needing a wheelchair spot cuts our chances down greatly as well :(.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 162461
    sorry to hear that Michelle, keep trying though you never know.

Everything I have tried for is booked up I guess it's because its such short notice. I know that a lot of people like free dining but I think Disney really need to re-think and maybe split the bookings 50/50. There was a time when you could walk up and get a table (ok so you may have had to wait a while) but you could normally get one.

I think we will just have to forgo some of the places we like to eat at Disney and try new places off site
    so true Wendy... they should split it, or have more dining options or something!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw thats a shame - keep trying though Michelle, you never know!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully you will be able to get a package booked. But don't forget you may still be able to get in by waiting in line.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix