Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Our Disney Loving Toddler!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally some pics with the Nikon D40


    with her "new" favorite character.. Stitch... and the only Stitch mommy and daddy have at home is an antenna topper, hahaha, which she hugs and kisses and gives milk to hahaha




    The Cinderella doll from Disney on Ice...




    She LOVES to baby Sully.... and takes him on rides in her stroller



    We went to the circus and they were selling this things with colored lights..... well.. there was ONE Disney one.... "mini! mini! mama.... mini!!!"
    so thats what we got her






  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't imagine how much stuff your gonna start collecting in 10 days!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh she is breathtakingly gorgeous! Just look at those eyes would ya! I can see into the future and I can see mummy and daddy are going to be broke buying beautiful Disney dresses lol.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic photos! So how do you like the camera? I love my D40. :D

  5. #5
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is gorgeous.

    But please, buy her a proper Stitch.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww!!!!! So adorable. xxxx

  7. #7
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tatiana, you're so beautiful!

    You just flash those gorgeous eyes at Mummy and Daddy and they'll buy you lots and lots an lots of Disney souvenirs while you're on your holidays....oh yes, i can see they most certainly will!




  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cricklade, Wiltshire
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you were worrying about her not enjoying Disney - lol!!

    She is so gorgeous, the pics are good too - but they would be with a model like Tatiana

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'd better bring an empty suitcase to take home all of Tatiana's goodies! Oh she is adorable.












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 162969
    Fantastic photos! So how do you like the camera? I love my D40. :D
    Im loving it!!... but when I venture into the manual mode, I get aweful pics hahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 162992
    She is gorgeous.

    But please, buy her a proper Stitch.
    yes we do.. URGENTLY hahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 163002
    Tatiana, you're so beautiful!

    You just flash those gorgeous eyes at Mummy and Daddy and they'll buy you lots and lots an lots of Disney souvenirs while you're on your holidays....oh yes, i can see they most certainly will!
    hahaha... oh yes!! Especially at daddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetlakes, post: 163041
    And you were worrying about her not enjoying Disney - lol!!

    She is so gorgeous, the pics are good too - but they would be with a model like Tatiana
    Thank you :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 163054
    You'd better bring an empty suitcase to take home all of Tatiana's goodies! Oh she is adorable.
    I know Johnie... between plush toys and princess dresses... hahahahaha





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •