Thread: storms strops and summit plummit day one

Post Thanks / Like
    travelling day

woke up nice and early, dad would be picking us up at 7.00, quickly drove up to the town and to the shop to pay all last minute bills. Had my morning porridge and cuppa and sat thinking what the week was going to bring. Bang on 7.00 suitcases were in the car and we set off for birmingham international. Got to birmingham just before 8.00 check in was painless as we were flying PE next stop was frankie and bennys for bacon and eggs. I didnt manage to give up the ciggies due to the amount of stress i was under so i head outside for one last puff before heading through to departures. We started to board around 10.20 and soon we were ready for take off (video to follow)
    I didnt bother having the dinner on the plain as it didnt look evry nice and it certainly didnt smell nice either, i fell asleep for a few hours and the flight seemed to take forever but eventually it was time to land. I hate the desending as it really plays my ears up, immigration was really quick but the cases seemed to take forever to come off but eventually we were on our way. Quicksilver was there to greet us and no sooner had we stepped out the airport the rain thunder and lightening came, i thought omg what have i done. But finally we were on our way to pop century, arrived at pop to my own special welcome party there to hug and greet me was teresa robyn and jack (thank you babe). Got checked in and they put me in the same building and floor as teresa we were just around the corner. Chucked cases in the room quick change and freshen up then we caught the bus to dtd with teresa and the kids, the rain was still going and i was soaked, we was meant to be going to magic kingdom for extra evening hours but i was cold and wet and ended up going back to the hotel to change. Once there i dried off and decided to try and not let it ruin my plans so we headed to magic kingdom, thou maybe that wasnt such a good move as i was getting tired and irritable so we only stayed a hour before heading back to the hotel and into bed.

tomorrow typhoon lagoon,polynesion photo session and ohana's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww darlin I am so sorry it rained on you...that is miserable to be sure. But wasn't it lovely to have them there to greet you :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh hun,being wet and cold is horrible. Great start though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Great start to the trippies Tracy. I didn't realise you were staying at the same resort as Teresa and the kids....must have been lovely having them greet you like that

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 163291
    Great start to the trippies Tracy. I didn't realise you were staying at the same resort as Teresa and the kids....must have been lovely having them greet you like that
    it was great having teresa and the kids there i really wasnt expecting it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear the start was a bit soggy Tracy. And may I add:

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 163319
    Sorry to hear the start was a bit soggy Tracy. And may I add:

lol pics to follow still waiting for my photopass cd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]