Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me about Halloween at the parks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 6891
    food and wine festival
    Oh my....I didn't realise the Food and Wine festival wa at the same time! That's a double bonus for that time of year then.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 6922
    MNSSHP is fantastic - the fireworks and parade are the best Stitch does a show in Cosmic Rays with dancing with the characters and they have dance parties with Cinderellas mice as well. They have a villain mix and mingle in front of the castle and you get to see characters you don't usually like the Big Bad Wolf, Malificent, Jafar etc. Oh and Tarzan usually 'hangs out' in Adventureland - normally quite a big queue for him :wink:
    :
    That sounds so wonderful.....do you have any photos of this Lisa?

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 7261
    There is Trick or Treating at DTD too.
    That sounds interesting too Tink:p015:

Quote Originally Posted by CruellaDeVille, post: 7290
    You'll be walking along when suddenly you'll get chased by a guy in a mask carrying a loud chainsaw! You go to buildings that are made up like scary themes ie one will be clowns another will be done up to represent Nightmare on Elm Street... you walk thru these buildings and people jump out at you when you least expect it... very very funny but wear underwear lol... and take a spare pair! The security people killed themselves laughing at me screaming my head off! It definitely ISN'T abit like the Disney one.
    That really really interests my warped little mind! I love scary stuff.....I'd scream a lot too but I'd also want to go back for more

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have a go at uploading some photos Diane

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    MNSSHP has the best parade. It's lots and lots of fun. It's my favorite of the hard ticketed events. However, I love the fireworks for the pirate and princess party better. It's lots of fun to dress up and go trick or treating too. You can see some really elaborate costumes but I don't go all out since it is usually so hot when we go. I've been a Mouseketeer for several years now I've been a pirate once as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    We love MNSSHP! Our last two trips have been during October so we could attend. We're going to miss it this time.

One of the things I love is being able to talk Jordan into costumes that he'd never be caught dead in at home.:bounce022:

Last trip (2006), he was Pinnochio:

During the parade, the real Pinnochio stopped and did a double take when he saw Jordan.:shocked025:

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    That was such a great costume! I know I say this every time I see a photo of Jordan, but he is such a handsome boy!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a great costume figment

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved MNSSHP. It was a great night, good fun and amazing fireworks. I was like a big kid going around trying to find more candy !!!!

On our way out of MK the cms were giving everybody big handfuls of candy. I definitely had my chocolate fix for the day or even the whole year !!!!

Its a great night and highly recommended. :tiggersblinkie:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Diane,

We went to MNSSHP last October. We ate in Crystal Palace (if I remember rightly) first and met Pooh, Piglet etc etc which was loads of fun & then hit the party!
    It is pretty busy, lots of people but not many lines we went on loads of rides that we'd missed on previous visits because of the length of the lines. Bonus!
    The Trick or Treat (Candy) Stations are cool also & lots of the CM's get into the spirit of the evening as well.
    We loved the shows & the fireworks are awesome but you need to find a good spot as there are LOTS of people! We watched from the bridge going into Tomorrowland. Some of the costumes are brilliant (we didn't dress up but didn't feel out of place).
    I loved the theming, as always fantastic.
    I was a bit wary at first paying to go back in to MK etc etc but it was a wonderful night. We were all extremely shattered by the time we got home mind you 12.30 or 1am I think!
    Hope that helps
    Sarah X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sarah

1990 - lived in Buena Ventura Lakes, Kissimmee - Holiday rep.
    2002 - December DLRP Santa Fe (DS birthday)
    2007 - October WDW Radisson Hotel Celebration
    3 weeks.
    2009 - January DLRP Sequoia Lodge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12