Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone ever managed to catch some good video footage or photos of Tinkerbell when she flies from the castle in Wishes?
    If so.....where did you stand? And....did you still get a good view of Wishes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry she is always to quick for me. No help i know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope. I've tried, and tried! Too far away, I guess. Too fast moving also. I just get a blur of light. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    If you stand in the middle of the bridge to Tomorrowland she flies overhead. View of Wishes is reasonable.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 7258
    Nope. I've tried, and tried! Too far away, I guess. Too fast moving also. I just get a blur of light. :sigh;
    Me too Tink....she should stop and pose for a few seconds eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Shall I tell you what our Keys to the Kingdom tour guide told us? Apparently there has always been a rumor about Tinkerbills.......seems that Tinkerbell is now exclusively a woman b/c of high powered cameras being able to catch it on film.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is surprising, is that Tinkerbell is often a woman much older than you may think! The first Tinkerbell in DL was up there before she stopped "flying!"

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a ball of flying light, but that's it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 8067
    Shall I tell you what our Keys to the Kingdom tour guide told us? Apparently there has always been a rumor about Tinkerbills.......seems that Tinkerbell is now exclusively a woman b/c of high powered cameras being able to catch it on film.
    When was she ever not a woman?! Please don't tell me that there is sometimes a man in a minnie mouse costume too?!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like

One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast