Thread: storms strops and summit plummit day seven

Post Thanks / Like
    today would be spent at typhoon lagoon with teresa robyn and jack, first up was crush n gusher, me and mr party pooper went down together so glad there wasnt a photographer at the bottom as by now i was fed up having pictures took with him,next up was humunga kowabunga then storm slides then we did the wave pool, whilst teresa and the kids were having lunch craig decided to go in a strop again and when she came back he left the park and went back to the hotel, so for the rest of the day i spent the day with teresa and the kids and had a blast.
    we just floated around the lazy river (did i tell you how orrible jack and robyn are lol they held me and teresa under every waterfall) and then continued to play in the waves.

teresa was heading to the beach club for a reservation so i headec back to the hotel, i decided to atleast try and calm the situation incase i was over my baggage at the airport and need to transfer things into his case lol, so we headed to magic kingdom for more night shots and i also did its a small world and haunted mansion.

tomorrow grand floridian photo session and going home
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    These are great photos! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    wow love those pics glad you had a good time there :)