1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

A rave about Big Italy

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Isafari, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Just got back from dinner at Big Italy on International Drive. Now I am fussy but neither of us could fault the restaurant, staff and definitely not the food.

When your drinks are brought to your table, you get bread and a dip of olive oil with capers, herbs and chopped olives.

All pizzas on the adult menu are 12inch so I had to box some of mine. All pizzas are thin crust too. Over 100 pizzas and over 50 pasta dishes to choose from as well as steak, chicken and fish dishes.

We had a side salad too which came with the usual choice of dressings.

Staff very attentive and friendly.

Side booths along the two sides of the room next to full windows which all have separate blinds. We pulled ours down a little. Tables in centre of room and a full bar.

Screen by bar showing news and one football. Screens dotted around room with Italian trivia, recipes and photos of food on the menu which passed the time by quite nicely.

Will definitely be going back.

Best pizza we have ever had :thumbsup:

2. Jazmine

Jazmine Dancing Queen!

Hi Diane hope you both having a wonderful trip :wave:just popped on to see all my lovely friends again :hug2:
    see you when you get back:hug2: :hug2:
    Jacqui xx

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Thanks for the review! Which pizza did you get? 100 pizza choices???? Wow. So, I take it they have a choice of the fancy gourmet pizzas too?

4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Just took a gander at their menu. Looks enticing.