A rocking, Christmas adventure in the Wilderness - Day 13

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Trip Reports and Itineraries' started by *Bambi-Belle*, Jan 17, 2009.

1. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* New Member

A rocking, Christmas adventure in the Wilderness - Day 13

Cast

Me – Loves all things Disney, also loves planning and writing lists.
    DH – Loves all things Disney. Hates planning and loathes my lists lol.
    DS1 – Luuuuuuvs big coasters, Goofy, Swimming and all things Star wars.
    DS2 – Is glad he is finally tall enough to get on some cool coasters. Loves all things Disney, loves my lists and is my planning buddy.

Day 13 our last full day

We finished the packing in the morning and didn’t get to the parks as early as we had wanted to It was time to go to Hollywood studios. Now that DS1 is tall enough for the rock and roller coaster it is our new favourite park lol
    First up is, Yup! You’ve guessed it the Rock and Roller coaster. The park is busy today so we head straight over to Star tours, AGAIN!!!!! Lol and then it’s time to see Indiana Jones. We all absolutely love this show. Indy was looking lovely as ever heeheehee

We wander back over to see if we can get another go on the Rock and Roller coaster but the wait time is up to 110 mins so we decide to leave the park on the way out we catch the Block party parade. DS2 really enjoyed dancing along with all the characters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We head to the magic Kingdom as the kids had seen two t-shirts last night that they liked the look of and wondered if they could buy them with their own money to wear to Chef Mickey’s. While we were T- shirt shopping DH ran to see if he could secure a fast pass for one of the mountains but sadly they were all gone so he got one for Buzz instead.

More to come.........

2. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* New Member

It was now time to catch the monorail for our ADR at Chef Mickey’s; we got there far too early so wander through the shops for a while. DH asked at the podium if there is any chance we could be taken early to which they said sure and we were seated within a few minuets.

We were up in a little room with a big picture window. It really was lovely. We have never been here for dinner before only breakfast which was good but not fantastic. We would highly recommend dinner though. He food was great especially the clam chowder and the roast pork. I loved all the side salads. The red skin potato salad was very yummy and as for the puddings drooool I had a mini key lime pie, cheese cake and pecan pie. My DS1 had thought he had died and gone to heaven with ice-cream factory. Our server was lovely and efficient. The characters were really good fun especially Mickey and Donald.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We caught the monorail back to a very busy Magic Kingdom. We took the train up to frontier land as the crowds on Main Street were huge. Both Splash and Big Thunder Mountain have wait times of 90 mins with no fast passes so we head to the haunted mansion after that we head into fantasy land where even it’s a small world has a wait time of 50 mins!!!!!!!! So we head into tomorrow land and use our fast passes on buzz then ride the carousel of progress This is the first time I have been on here where the theatre was full. Next we ride the transit authority. We wander down to the castle to watch Wishes. I must say I did behave like a bit of a silly girl and became very emotional and shed a few tears. DS2 gave me a big hug and told me he had made a wish but couldn’t tell me what it was while DH and DS1 looked at me as if I was a wee bit mental.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As the park is so busy we decide to take a slow walk back down Main Street and the boat back to the hotel. We fly home tomorrow!!!!!!! Noooooooooo!!:unsure:

Thanks for reading xxxxxxxx

3. lisaw

lisaw New Member

catering assistant
    Those firework photos are amazing! :thumbsup:

4. Britchick

Britchick Well-Known Member

that's exactly what i was going to say, I love the way you have captured the reflection of the castle in the water :thumbsup:

5. Jodie

Jodie New Member

SAHM
    Fireworks look wicked!