1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

A Sweet Adventure at Disney California Adventure Park

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

There’s nothing ordinary about the treats offered at Disneyland Resort. This summer, join me for a “sweet adventure” as we explore Dulce Aventura now open in the Pacific Wharf area of Disney California Adventure park and the perfect place to add some zest to your sweet quotient.

dulce adventura.jpg

Caramel apples are a definite must, especially the apple pie-inspired creation, which in my estimation is top notch. The combination of apple, caramel, white chocolate and crushed graham crackers elevates these everyday ingredients to new heights.

Other delectable items range from cookies to brownies and even milk chocolate pretzels. But if you’re like me and you don’t mind a little pizazz, then I would definitely recommend the spicy peanut brittle or spicy peanut apple.

So remember, if you want to tempt your taste buds with sweets, be adventurous and stop by Dulce Aventura today.