Aaaaaaaargh

Discussion in 'General' started by Skywatcher, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Skywatcher

Skywatcher New Member

spins in small circles flapping hands

How the chuff have we arrived at 8 days to departure ??

How can Xmas be 3 months ago ?

Don't feel ready and it doesn't feel real

I had so many plans to be getting excited and asking questions etc :( darn life for getting in the way.

We have an itinery of sorts and lots of fastpasses booked. It's been a mix of feelings doing that. The holiday already seems too short when you have everything planned. Not much space for 'let the wind take you' or more likely ' can't do EPCOT today as everyone is frazzled and if Matthew whinges about Thomas one more time I'll flip out completely and they will find me rocking in the corner of the 'rose and crown' toilets dressed as Anna knocking on cubicle doors requesting the occupant to construct approximations of the human form from precipitant.

Done esta have tickets and passports, I suppose ultimately that is all that's needed

any last minute tips ?

2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Website Manager/IT
    Be patient, the magic will find you :)

3. keith

keith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    simple but beautifully true :yes:

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou Makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Once you are on the plane put everything else behind you and let Disney magic work it's charm :hug2:

5. Deb

Deb Active Member

Blimey, I thought my trip was close!!

As the others have said, when you get there, the magic will pull you in :) Remember, you have planned some fastpasses, but rather than feeling constrained by them, simply remember that you don't HAVE to use them. Think of them as an added extra rather than something that controls you. If you do decide to go to the park you have the fastpasses for on a given day then that is fab as you have some easy things to do, and rides you can go straight to. If you don't fancy going there on that day, then what the heck? They don't get used. Simple :D I am assuming you have downloaded the MDE app and linked your reservations to it? If not do it right now. It will make your stay easier. If you change your mind about the FPs you have booked you can change them via that whenever you like. You can also see which restaurants have reservations available and book them on the go if you want to. If you are going to use the app you might want to the think about getting one of those mini pre-charged phone chargers to carry with you as you might use it a lot now the wi-fi is all over the place there.

I saw on your itinerary thread that you hadn't known about Be Our Guest - the Beast's castle. Lunch reservations for counter service only opened a couple of weeks ago, and as far as I can tell there are still a reasonable amount of times left for that. I would advise you to maybe book something there before you go on a day you have MK FPs booked as it will be tougher when you get there. And as for FPs, I would also recommend, if you haven't done so already, have a look at getting a FP for the 7 Dwarves Mine Train as you won't have experienced that yet. Those are the hardest FPs to get, along with Toy Story Midway Mania, which you might also want to try to go for. The rest of them don't seem to be as necessary from what I read (unless you are all massive Anne and Elsa fans :) ).

Oh, and take plenty of photos for us :)

6. Britchick

Britchick Active Member

i've never been in the rose and crown but i am now tempted :yes:

you will have an amazing time! ....just let it go.... :exit:

7. uscwest

uscwest Well-Known Member

We occasionally like to stop in the pub and have a brew and maybe a Scotch Egg

8. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Yes, I have a bit of last minute advice. ANSWER MY WHATSAPP!

9. Clarkkent

Clarkkent Active Member

Sign Language Interpreter
    Tickets passports money.
    Tickets passports money.

Children = optional.

Phone, charger, magic bands, MDE app.

The rest you can sort when you're there.
    Although if you do want to dress up as Anna I'd recommend buying the dress and wig before you go.

10. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

:lol: G-d, I do love you CK! :D