1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Activities at the polynesian

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by disneymom, Mar 13, 2009.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

Hi :)

we cant wait to stay at the polynesian and Im trying to plan for things like watching the fireworks from the beach. Are the schedules out already for the rest of this year?

How can I find out when things like the water parade are on and going past the beach?

I heard there was some kind of beach bbq or toasting thing on but I might be wrong, does anyone know of any info on that?
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

The fireworks are scheduled for different times at any given period. I believe you will be able to locate a schedule during your stay there.

The EWP is usually in that area right around 9-9:30pm. I believe that is held the same time each night, and again you can get the schedule (perhaps from the front desk).

If you are staying at the Polynesian as for the concierge David. He is one incredible guy and will go out of his way to help you with anything you need to know or schedule. He's fairly young (under 30 :D ) TALL with brown hair and a touch heavy. :yes:

I don't know about the Poly and BBQ, but there is the luau, of course.

They have watercraft you can rent, and those great hammocks you can rest in on the beach.