1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Actor Corey Haim has died

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by Johnie, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Suspected drug overdose :sorry: So sad and wasteful. He was my age and part of my teen years with all the movies he was in.

RIP Corey.

Corey Haim, the iconic 1980s teen actor best known as one of "The Coreys," died this morning in Burban of a suspected drug overdose, the Los Angeles Police Department has confirmed. He was 38.

Sgt. Frank Albarran of the LAPD's North Hollywood division told TheWrap Wednesday that it received a call from St. Joseph's Hospital in Burbank at around 3:40 a.m. local time informing it of the Canadian-born actor's death. Because medical officials suspect drugs were involved in Haim's passing, police were called to investigate, per standard procedure, Sgt. Albarran said.

Police are on site at St. Joseph's. No further details were available.

Haim was forever linked to fellow young actor Corey Feldman after their joint apperance in 1987's "The Lost Boys." They then starred in "License to Drive" and "Dream a Little Dream," and attempted a joint TV comeback together via the short-lived A&E reality series "The Two Coreys."

By himself, Haim starred in the 1986 teen angst semi-classic "Lucas." More recently, he was attempting a comeback via the indie horror movie "American Sunset," billed as his first on-screen role in three years.

2. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

I know, i've just read this myself, so shocked. I loved him in his films in the 80s.

Such a shame. RIP Corey :(

3. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

Yet another lost boy...... :sigh:

4. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

RIP..

Such a waste. What in the world is going on in Hollywood????

5. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Too bad.

RIP.