1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Question Adding an extra day to a 14 day ultimate ticket

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Oreo, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

We arrive and leave on a Saturday, meaning if we use our ticket on the day we arrive we would not be able to use it on our last day.

This was fine as we were arriving at Old Key West at approx 5pm local time and as most parks were shutting around 7-9pm we thought we'd grab a bite to eat and go staight to bed. On the last day we usually hang around Disney Quest as we will only be there half a day.

However I have since noticed that they have moved all the extra magic hours around and on our arrival day Magic Kindom is open until 1am.

This is the only late night opening of MK throughout our trip and love it late at night.

I have checked and a one admisson ticket to Disney Quest is $40 plus tax and one admission to MK is around $100.

Is there a cheaper way of adding an extra day to a 14 day ultimate ticket?

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

You could go and ask at Guest Services but I don't think they will be able to add a day because the 14 ultimate is exclusive to the UK.

To buy the one day ticket for one night does seem a lot of money.

Oreo likes this.
  3. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

Yeah, the cheapest way is to buy a disney quest ticket on our last day. But even then I don't think it's worth it.

We could use our universal ticket I suppose but it'll all depend on how tired we are.

Thanks for your help :)

4. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

is there any way you could exchange your 14 day for a 21 day before you go? it's not very much extra per person

5. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

I thought about this and I would be tempted if I were stopping a day or two longer.

Not sure it's cost affective.

It's just me being greedy/impatient. I suppose I can wait until the next day to go to the Magic Kingdom :D

6. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

it's only £20 extra, so cheaper than entry to disney quest and a hell of a lot cheaper than a single park day