1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Airboat rides?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by disneymom, Jan 29, 2009.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

hiya

Where can I book airboat rides does anyone know? Are they all in the same areas or are some better than others

Just thought, if there was a tour that would be great too so we didnt need to drive for hours to find it?
  2. Mike

Mike Imagineer

NW UK, handy for the Lakes, Dales, Peak District a
    Boggy Creek Airboats are the nearest and best in the Orlando area and they operate from two sites. Both are good, but the Southport Park site is, in my opinion, slightly more scenic.

You don't need to book, just turn up (the earlier the better in the hotter months, to see more wildlife activity before it gets too warm) as they have a boat out every half hour. There are night tours too, but these are better booked.

Here's the website: Boggy Creek Airboats
    .. and here's an extract from my trippie from last August, for the day we went.
    Hope this helps. :)

Mike
  3. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

i have some info on airboats rides and other boat rides will post on here as soon as i can get the info. apparently much better than boggy creek, and i have photos too, from my uncles trip, will post those as soon as i can