1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

All change to plan due to dh and the in laws

Discussion in 'Itineraries' started by mainecoon lover, Aug 15, 2009.

1. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

16/11/09 Leave Cornwall to Gatwick. We have meet and great at the airport and will then do twilight checkin and then staying at Hilton

17/11/09 We are flying 11:15 am upper class for Beth and i with family in economy. We are being meet at airport by Rainbow wheels with our adapted vehicle. Its then off to our villa at Windwood bay. will then go to Publix for some milk etc.

18/11/09 Chill day as Beth is never really up for a park. We will have brekkie at Cracker Barrel, go to Walmart and then back to the villa pool. We may venture out later but no were to exciting.

19/11/09 Spend the day at IOA. We will eat were ever takes our fancy in City Walk

20/11/09 Villa pool am, off for early dinner at Applebees and then off to MVCP.

21/11/09 Lazy morning then off to DTD. We will eat here but again what ever takes our fancy.

22/11/09 Universal studios all day.

23/11/09 Animal Kingdom all day

24/11/09 chill morning and then off to MK for the rest of the day

25/11/09 DS and hope to get Fantasmic package for Mama Melrose.

26/11/09 Walmart and chill day

27/11/09 Black friday shopping

28/11/09 pool in morning then off to Celebration and will try to eat at Main street cafe

29/11/09 Seaworld

30/11/09 Pool in morning and then Epcot for afternoon and evening. Inlaws will be joining us today for the rest of the holiday.

1/12/09 Beth's 18th . We will be meeting in-laws at MK and hope to have brekkie at CP. We will spend most of day here and then off to Bahama Breeze for dinner. Dh is flying today and will be brought by town car to meet us here . I am hoping his flight is not late.

2/12/09 SKC and then off to Cocoa Beach for dinner at Coconuts on the beach.

3/12/09 Daytona beach. the men will go and look around the race track whilst the women visit the shops. We will all meet up and look around the pier and try to get dinner over looking the beach.

4/12/09 Old sugar mill and Blue springs. Mannys for dinner

5/12/09 Pool in the morning. DH will then be taking me to Tiffanys to buy some nice piece of Jewelry and we will then eat at Cheese cake factory.

6/12/09 all day at St Pete's. DH is keen to divert to drive over some long bridge what ever keeps him happy

7/12/09 Villa pool am, shopping at Florida mall and Prime. Dinner at Red Lobster

8/12/09 . We will check in at DTD, get some sandwiches at Earl of sandwich for late lunch. Its then off to Cracker Barrel for brekkie. We have the Hyatt at MCO booked because of Beth's needs. Unsure but will get there for about 1pm. We are on the late flight home to Gatwick, UC of course

9/12/09 Long drive home to Cornwall. Well at least dh can do the driving .

So what are your thoughts.

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Whew! That's a busy holiday! :yes: Actually, it seems well planned out. I'm sure you will have a lovely time. The weather that time of year can be absolutely beautiful. I hope it is for you!

The only thing on your itinerary that I'd never do is the shopping the day after Thanksgiving. The shops are just too wicked crowded for me and I can't stand the push and shove that goes with that day. :(

Other than that, your itinerary sounds great!

3. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

That looks awesome!! Do you ship everything you buy back home? I can't imagine lugging all that stuff to the airport!!! I can't imagine being gone for 3 weeks either! I'd hate to see the tab for all of that!!:yes:

4. sunsetlakes

sunsetlakes Earning my ears

Mmmmmmm..................... Sounds absolutely wonderful to me. I love Black Friday but wouldn't attempt it in the car as parking is atrocious then - unless you can get someone to just drop you where you want to be then pick you up later?? Love your plans for 5th December (I feel a touch of green-eye coming on here - lol). Nice to see you've arranged for plenty of villa chill days.

Did you manage to sort out the bedding arrangements for Beth?

5. mainecoon lover

Would you all advise shopping later in the day on black friday? does not sound like that would be fun with Beth :unsure:.

Yes we have sorted the bed issue out, thanks :yes:. The villa owner contacted the management team and they said they can put a single bed in the master suite :thumbsup:.

:lol: we have 3 cases each at 32kg case not that we could possibly carry that amount, plus dh will be there ;).

He has been warned he has to buy my belated birthday present and early christmas present at Tiffany's. He knows there are two things i have my eye on and may need to have both. Thankfully for him they are both silver :lol:

6. piglet

piglet Serious Forum Regular

Sounds great Michelle, hopefully we can see each other for a few moments at the airport coming home.

7. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

The entire day (after Thanksgiving) will be chaos in the shops, Michelle. :yes: Some shops will open as early as Midnight! :eek:

Some are 4:00 am, 6:00 am, etc. Many have specials that run for a short period and people line up to take advantage of those specials. Also, there have been a couple well publicized tramplings of shoppers. :(

Nope. You couldn't pay me enough to shop on that particular day. :sorry:

8. PsychoAlice

PsychoAlice Resident Anarchist

My only problem with this?

You leave 2 days before I get there :cry2:

9. mainecoon lover

Thats a real shame. I would loved to have met up with some great people from here. Would love to meet you before the flights Piglet :yes:.

Tink would you swap the friday to the saturday for shopping. Is it a tad quieter the day after black friday. I am after clothing bargains.