1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

all star movies for adults?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by luvdisney, Jan 7, 2011.

1. luvdisney

luvdisney Earning my ears

how good would the all stars, it doesnt have to be movies, is for adults no kids? would it be ok for two weeks or would we be wishing for somewhere better do you think?

2. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

It would depend if you want full on 'Disney Magic' Fun screaming everywhere. If I am honest it is suitable for an adult who is like a big kid over there (We love Pop Century for this very reason!)

You you are looking for something 'romantic' and have adult 'tone' etc then perhaps it is not suitable....

3. luvdisney

luvdisney Earning my ears

Thanks Jeff thats great

I mean we wont be there all the time will we and once youre in the room one room is quite like another isnt it?

4. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

I would be more than happy to stay at any disney resort as just adults - yes it's not as calm and serene as some of the other resorts but it's fun and vibrant and full of life - we never had any problems with noise the two times we have stayed there - we were in the Toy Story section both times once on the ground (1st) floor and once on the top floor. :)

5. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

Pretty much so yes, I never had any problem with the rooms, always found them very comfortable...

6. wdwgrandma

wdwgrandma Addicted to Mickey

Hubby and I enjoy our visits at All Stars! We've stayed in them many time - with and without grandkids! I love the larger than life theming - so many photo ops!

7. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

I pretty much only stay in the Values (and I do not have kids). I've never stayed for a couple weeks, though! The Values do not have a refrigerator, microwave, or coffee maker - the 3 of which may make a more than few night stay more convenient (and save a little on snacks & drinks).

8. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

When we stay at the values we almost always have the refillable mugs. Refrigerators are available for a small cost.

9. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I've stayed at the All Stars Music several times, and I don't have any children. It just feels like Disney. Everything is big, colorful and fun.

10. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

Personally the all star resorts are totally iconic of Disney :shrug: I would totally stay there without children although I do hope to take Niamh to the Animal Kingdom lodge one day :yes: