1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

All this food!

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by shimmerplanet, Jun 4, 2011.

1. shimmerplanet

shimmerplanet Earning my ears

I am trying to start planning our itinerary for December and mapping out what is where so I can start making dinner reservations. I can not seem to find a list of what restaurants are in what park. Have I overlooked it somewhere?? I have looked at what feels like everywhere! ::bangs head here:: If you'll just post a link where I can find this info I'll be completely and utterly grateful forever....and you'll know that you've saved a woman in NC from giving herself a concussion on her keyboard. Really - its an almost even trade! :D

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

If you click on Disney World Parks which is on the left hand side of the forums, you will see the parks listed. Click on the individual parks and you will find a section on the restaurants / fast food sevices etc.
    Same applies for Downtown Disney, Universal, SeaWorld etc

3. shimmerplanet

Thank you thank you thank you! A million times! That was so easy - I think I've got it done and am just about ready to nail down some confirmation numbers!

4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

oooo tell tell tell :) what are you booking????

5. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Brilliant, pleased we could help :thumbsup:

You'll find all sorts of information on our main page or on the links to the left so it's worth having a browse for ideas etc :)

6. shimmerplanet

I got the Magic Your Way Plus Dining - so with the exception of 2 mornings when we will leave and go to SeaWorld or Universal Studios, we will likely just have something for breakfast in our rooms and save the "meals/snacks" for while we are in a park.

I am a fortunate mom and my kids are not picky eaters. The little one dislikes mayonnaise. Other than that they eat about anything - it made the 'dining research experience' MUCH easier!!

Right now I have us arriving and going to DTD where we will probably visit Earl of Sandwich and dinner at Cap'n Jacks. I am a little nervous about that one because I've read mixed reviews. We will see. After that I have: La Cantina De San Angel (QuikServ), Nine Dragons, Casey's Corner (QuikServ), Tony's Town Square, Flame Tree BBQ (QuikServ), Maya Grill, Chef Mickey's, Rix (QuikServ), Toy Story Pizza Planet (QuikServ), Sci Fi Dine In Theatre, Whispering Canyon Cafe and Boma. The Quick Service ones are just some that I thought my girls would like, and we will likely be pretty flexible with those. :)

We are using our Table credits on Chef Mickey's, Whispering Canyon and Boma for Breakfast. I'm kind of flying by the seat of my pants on this - my husband is excited that I'm excited. Other than that, he pretty much doesn't care where we eat just as long as we eat and don't have to pay extra for it. =/ I think he will enjoy the Sci-Fi Dine in, and the girls will think it's unusual and cool and he loves Barbeque - hence FlameTree. I still have one quick service meal to use the day that we leave, which I may leave blank and see where they want to go on the last day.

7. WDW Vet

WDW Vet Forum Advertiser

If you are thinking of Whispering Canyon for breakfast ask for the "ketchup"

8. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

:wave: If you're in Epcot you may want to try Sunshine Seasons located in The Land! They have a great menu and great desserts as well.

9. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Agreed. A nice wide selection for all palates.

10. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

Cantina de San Angel quick serve is crazy-expensive ($10 for tacos? Please.). However, if your lil ones like Mexican...you have to go there :)
    If you would like alternatives...Liberty Inn is good (typical American food - but their chili is yummy). The fish n' chips stand at UK, Sommerfest in Germany (yummy Brats, franks, & pretzels), Yakitori house in Japan (ginger chicken salad and teriyaki dinners for non-sushi eaters!), Boulangerie Patisserie in France (who says you can't have dessert for lunch? Also they sell ham & cheese sammies and cheese plates), Kringla Bakeri in Norway (also selling sammies and pastries).

Tony's is amazing. I love it. You won't be disappointed. Try the gnocchi. And coffee. (Your waiter will even give you a to-go cup if you bat your eyes. LOL!)