1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

all you can eat deals at seaworld

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by Britchick, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

has anyone done the all you can eat option- i'm wondering whether it's worth it or not.

does it include beer?

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

From what I experienced when last there, I can't imagine what I'd possibly want to eat with such a package (I had the WORST meals there) but mmm will be interesting to see if anyone's done it!

3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

oh that's a shame! what was it in particular? i added a bit about did it include beer? lol here's hoping.

i always used to like the fajitas at the mango joe's the key lime pie was good there too

4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Well to be honest, this is just my experience the very few times I've been.

Terribly disinterested servers slapping burgers and stuff around. A lot of young staff on the dining who looked as though they really wanted to make sure everyone knew this was just something they were doing to earn money for college. You know, the tutting when asked for something, the slow slow walk to go get something, the silence or "uhuh" in reply.

I just got a terrible feel for any of the dining we tried. I'm REALLY hoping it was just the places we went to and bad luck

5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

The only time we ever ate at Seaworld was the luau and those tickets were given to us. I'm with Keith on this one. It's not a place to eat as far as we could tell. Nothing even smells good, let alone looks good. :sorry: