1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Altamonte Mall

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by Dawn, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Where is it?

Niece wants a Hollister and A & F spending spree and I've heard that prices at this mall are lower because it's not a major tourist stop.

:unsure:
  2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

It's definitely cheaper than the other malls and it is one of 2 malls in the area with Hollister and Abercrombie stores that offer the same reductions instore if there is a sale online.

The other mall is West Oaks Mall, but don't even think about going there as it is not very nice at all :hide: and Tink will tell you off if she finds out.

You can get some reduced or red lines in the Florida Mall and Mall at Millenia but they are very few and far between and you pay full price for everything :sigh:

I haven't been to Altamonte Mall, we are going this year for the same reason as you :lol:
  3. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Oh don't worry I will get full Tink permission before visiting any new places. :anxious:
  4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

:lol: did you learn the hard way like I did :lol:

To get to the Mall you go up the I4 Eastbound, and come of at exit 92 onto the FL-436.

It's in the same direction as Sanford Airport and from Davenport it says it takes about an hour.
  5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Altamonte Mall is fine. :D Once you exit I4 stay to the right, and the mall will be just down the street on the left. It's a busy area with several options for lunch, dinner, etc.

DO NOT under any circumstances go to WEST OAKS!!! :nono: It's nearly a ghost town now, and the gangs are using it for their congregating. Don't even go during the day. It's awful.

If you want to take a ride a bit further than Altamonte, continue east (although you'll actually be going north) on I4 to Sanford. There is a huge mall there too.