1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Animal Kingdom Lodge - what do you like/dislike

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Clare, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

It's an option always, but you may find out the deep dark secret of WDW. :D It's FASTER on the bus! :yes: :D :D They have shorter routes, and "back roads in" than do the car routes. :yes: Plus, you don't have to deal with the incredibly obnoxious driving conditions that surround WDW.

I know many folks don't mind it, but when you live here... you tend to avoid driving on or near WDW as much as possible. The driving is ... well, let's remember it's Christmas and say, "could do with some massive improvements!" :D

2. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

Hahaha, Keith you sound just like me!

3. susanm

susanm Imagineer

I have never stayed there, but have visited several times for lunch and to walk around. i love the atmosphere and look of the main bldg. after doing value resorts all the time, i like the fact that you can go from your room to the food area without going out of the bldg (great on rainy days). and it does seem like the deluxe resorts have bigger and better shops too. and the lobby looks so relaxing as compared to value resorts. i would love to stay there some day...cant wait to hear about your trip