1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

annual pass info

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by daveann, Aug 26, 2009.

1. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

im so confused by annual passes and as we have been twice in 8 months i think it could have benifited us but i have some questions....... please help :)

what are the benifits of annual passes?
    what is tables in wonderland?
    can you buy it now even though you might not collect them for a couple of months? do you get a print out voucher or something?
    do you need a picture for id on it?
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

You can purchase an annual pass voucher ahead of time and then activate it once you get to WDW. The time doesn't start till you activate it.

You can either get them to mail you the voucher or get a print out. Either way, you take it along with a photo id to a ticket agent at WDW to get the pass. The pass will not have your photo on it (unless they decide to change that in the future)

Tables in Wonderland is a discount dining card for various places throughout WDW that you can use. It is only available to AP holders and FL residents. You typically will get 20% off food and alcohol in most sit down restaurants. They will then automatically add 18% gratuity to it.

There are all sorts of benefits to an AP. You can sometimes get resort room discounts. You can get 10% off in the World of Disney store in DTD. We got $2 off each adult ticket at the AMC theater in DTD. There are tons of discounts.

I'll come back later and put the info for both in the thread.
  3. daveann

thanks for that johnie
  4. Johnie

Tables in Wonderland info

Dining benefits and discounts are valid for Walt Disney World Passholders and valid Pass ID is required for redemption.*

Tables in Wonderland Membership Discount

Walt Disney World Passholders receive $25 off the regular price of the Tables in Wonderland Membership. Benefits of a Tables in Wonderland Membership include:

20% discount on all food and beverages at participating Resort hotel and Disney Theme Park restaurants
    Invitations to special Tables in Wonderland Member-only events
    And more!

For more information or to purchase the Tables in Wonderland Membership at the Passholder discounted rate of $75, call (407) 566-5858. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Tables in Wonderland Membership benefits are valid for the Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 9 Guests. Offer is valid for Passholder only. Certain restrictions may apply.

Downtown Disney Dining Discounts

Downtown Disney West Side dining discounts are valid for purchases made by the Walt Disney World Passholder and valid Pass ID is required for redemption.

House of Blues restaurant: 20% discount off food and non-alcoholic beverages daily in the House of Blues restaurant prior to 4:00 p.m. and 10% discount after 4:00 p.m. Discount excludes alcohol, applicable tax and gratuity. Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 5 Guests.
    Planet Hollywood restaurant: 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily in the Planet Hollywood restaurant. Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests.
    Wolfgang Puck Café: 20% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily during lunch and 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily during dinner in Wolfgang Puck Café. Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests. Priority Seating is available by calling (407) 938-9653 or (407) WDW-DINE (407-939-3463). Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
    Fulton's Crab House: 20% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during lunch (seated by 3:30 p.m.) and 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during dinner in the Fulton Crab House restaurant. Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests. Priority seating is available. Call (407) 934-BOAT or (407) 934-2628, and (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 934-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
    Portobello Yacht Club: 20% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during lunch and 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and beverages daily during dinner in the Portobello Yacht Club restaurant. Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests. Priority Seating is available by calling (407) 934-8888, or (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
    Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop: 10% discount on all chocolate purchases and fountain treats in the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop.
    Rainforest Cafe Downtown Disney: 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of lunch and dinner entrées at the Rainforest Cafe. Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests. Priority seating is available by calling (407) 827-8500. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
    Wolfgang Puck Express: 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages for breakfast, lunch or dinner in the Wolfgang Puck Express. Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests.
    T-REX Cafe® - Downtown Disney® Marketplace New - 10% discount off the regular price lunch and dinner entrees (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) for the passholder and up to three guests.

Epcot Theme Park Dining Discounts

Epcot theme park dining discounts are valid for purchases made by the Walt Disney World Passholder and valid Pass ID is required for redemption.

Passholders get 10% off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of food and non-alcoholic beverages Monday through Friday during lunch hours at participating Epcot theme park Table Service locations.

Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests. Priority seating is available by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. Lunch hours vary by location; inquire at time of booking.

Participating Epcot theme park restaurants include:

Tutto Italia Restaurant
    Nine Dragons Restaurant
    Restaurant Marrakesh
    Les Chefs de France Restaurant
    Teppan Edo
    Tokyo Dining
    San Angel Inn Restaurant
    Rose and Crown

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park Dining Discounts

Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park dining discounts are valid for purchases made by the Walt Disney World Passholder and valid Pass ID is required for redemption.

Rainforest Cafe: 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of breakfast, lunch and dinner entrées in the Rainforest Cafe. Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests. Priority seating is available. Call (407) 938-9100 for reservations. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
    Yak & Yeti Restaurant: 10% discount off the regular price (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) of lunch and dinner entrées in the Yak & Yeti Restaurant. Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests. Discount excludes alcohol and is not valid at Yak & Yeti's Local Food Cafes.

Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park Dining Discount

Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park dining discounts are valid for purchases made by the Walt Disney World Passholder and valid Pass ID is required for redemption.

Studio Catering Company: 10% discount off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) all day in the Studio Catering Company quick-service restaurant. Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests.

Magic Kingdom Theme Park Dining Discount

Magic Kingdom theme park dining discounts are valid for purchases made by the Walt Disney World Passholder and valid Pass ID is required for redemption.

Noodle Station: 10% discount off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) in the Noodle Station quick-service restaurant (open seasonally). Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests.

Walt Disney World Hotel Dining Discounts

Walt Disney World hotel dining discounts are valid for purchases made by the Walt Disney World Passholder and valid Pass ID is required for redemption.

Passholders get 10% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) Monday through Friday during various meal periods at participating hotel table-service locations.

Valid for Walt Disney World Passholder and up to 3 Guests. Priority seating is available. Call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 for reservations. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. Dining hours vary by location. Inquire at the time of booking.

Participating Walt Disney World Resort hotel restaurants include:

Disney's BoardWalk Resort: Spoodles restaurant (Breakfast Only) and ESPN Club (Lunch Only)
    Disney's Contemporary Resort: The Wave (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
    Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: Trail's End Restaurant (Breakfast and Lunch)
    Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Grand Floridian Café (Breakfast and Lunch)
    Disney's Old Key West Resort: Olivia's Café (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
    Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts: Captain's Grille (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
    Disney's Saratoga Springs & Spa: Turf Club (Lunch)
    Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside: Boatwright's Dining Hall (Breakfast and Dinner)

*To enjoy your 2009 benefits, you must present your valid Annual Pass at the time of purchase, booking and/or redemption of any offer. Offers may not be combined with any other certificate, offer or discount. Offers apply to the Passholder only, unless otherwise noted. Offers are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability. 2009 Passholder benefits expire on December 31, 2009. All valid Passes will be subject to the enclosed benefits from January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009. Updated benefits will be available for all valid Passholders on January 1, 2010. The owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort reserve the right to revoke the Annual Pass if it is presented for admission by anyone other than the Passholder of record or if the Passholder violates the policies of the Walt Disney World Resort.
  5. Johnie

6. daveann

we are thinking of going back maybe begining of march not sure yet ............ do you know if we can still use the discounts for booking rooms at disney even if we havent activated the passes?

we have decided to buy each other them for christmas :)
  7. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

you can yes but when i had one you had to have the annual pass on check in so you would have to activate it before going to your hotel.
  8. luvthemouse

luvthemouse My nickname is DANGER

I guess it depends on where you are and who you get, but when we used the AP rate for our stay, all they needed to see was the voucher...
  9. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

I just heard on the radio today that they are offering FLORIDA RESIDENTS annual passes, 15 months for the price of 12. Wish I would have known about that before I renewed my FL res. seasonal pass!
  10. Johnie

THey are currently offering that option to those who are renewing a regular AP as well. I renewed my AP last month (it was set to expire late Sept 09) and it is good till Dec 28, 2010.

How long ago did you renew? It was recently, it doesn't hurt to ask if they will extend the offer to you.
  11. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

Johnie- It was not even a month ago, probably. They sent me a "holder" card that I will have to exchange at one of the guests services desks at a park. I'm planning on going to Epcot Saturday so, I'll ask then. It's really not that big of deal. The weeks that I'm blacked out, I wouldn't want to be at the parks anyway (the dead of summer, spring break, and the week between Christmas and New Year's.)
  12. Johnie

Oh I know what you mean. I don't want to go any of those times either!