1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Another single digit dance

Discussion in 'General' started by Wendy, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

MICK!!!! :eek:

:lol:

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

If only I could, Chris has just phoned to say that he needs to go to his other office and because I have the car I need to pick him up and drop him off :sigh:

We are out tonight, I have to take him to work tomorrow in case I need to go and see Faye again and we are out tomorrow night :mental: I just don't know where all the time has gone :eek:

I like your idea about presents, but Chris won't fall for that, he only gives in to a certain little someone who flutters her eyes and says " Chrisssss, please, I love you to the moon and back" :lol: :lol: I've tried it and it doesn't work for me :lol:

Oh no, don't we've got a jeep and I had enough trouble getting in and out last year :lol:

Poor Denise, but I would have done the same, I'm terrible I'm normally laughing whilst I try and help :oops:

3. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

what :lol: i had to go disable the villa alarm as it was bleeping, didnt want the sherriff and his gang turning up and pointing his six shooter up my nose did i :lol:

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Oh heavens no!!! Mick! Those sherriff types are pretty fearsome! :eek: (Nice excuse, by the way)! :D

Well, Wendy. Have you tried shying away ans saying in a very pitiful voice, "Oh PLEASE, don't hurt me again!" :D OK, Ok. I'm teasing. But hey, we're talking Cartier's here! :wink:

Yes, does seem as though your time has spun away! You'll be fine going after Chris. :yes:

Enjoy your evening out!!! :hug2:

5. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Oh Wen!!! I'm so sorry you fell!! I'm just catching up with the thread and wondering how you're feeling now?!!?!

I might be persuaded to fly down and bring you some ice if you're still sore next week :wink:

6. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Remind me to actually look for that step too.....I love you Wendy but I don't want to be the source of your amusement!! :lol:

7. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Ooooo, I missed the part that you fell to Wendy . Hope you are on the mend . :hug2:
    :bounce: won't be long now .
    What did you decide on as far as a shawl went . Ours was different at the store , only had a princess crown pin . You'll no doubt find something at the world too . Have An Awesome Time !