1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Another single digit dance

Discussion in 'General' started by Wendy, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

MICK!!!! :eek:

:lol:

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

If only I could, Chris has just phoned to say that he needs to go to his other office and because I have the car I need to pick him up and drop him off :sigh:

We are out tonight, I have to take him to work tomorrow in case I need to go and see Faye again and we are out tomorrow night :mental: I just don't know where all the time has gone :eek:

I like your idea about presents, but Chris won't fall for that, he only gives in to a certain little someone who flutters her eyes and says " Chrisssss, please, I love you to the moon and back" :lol: :lol: I've tried it and it doesn't work for me :lol:

Oh no, don't we've got a jeep and I had enough trouble getting in and out last year :lol:

Poor Denise, but I would have done the same, I'm terrible I'm normally laughing whilst I try and help :oops:

3. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

what :lol: i had to go disable the villa alarm as it was bleeping, didnt want the sherriff and his gang turning up and pointing his six shooter up my nose did i :lol:

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Oh heavens no!!! Mick! Those sherriff types are pretty fearsome! :eek: (Nice excuse, by the way)! :D

Well, Wendy. Have you tried shying away ans saying in a very pitiful voice, "Oh PLEASE, don't hurt me again!" :D OK, Ok. I'm teasing. But hey, we're talking Cartier's here! :wink:

Yes, does seem as though your time has spun away! You'll be fine going after Chris. :yes:

Enjoy your evening out!!! :hug2:

5. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Oh Wen!!! I'm so sorry you fell!! I'm just catching up with the thread and wondering how you're feeling now?!!?!

I might be persuaded to fly down and bring you some ice if you're still sore next week :wink:

6. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Remind me to actually look for that step too.....I love you Wendy but I don't want to be the source of your amusement!! :lol:

7. Tinker

Tinker Addicted to Mickey

Ooooo, I missed the part that you fell to Wendy . Hope you are on the mend . :hug2:
    :bounce: won't be long now .
    What did you decide on as far as a shawl went . Ours was different at the store , only had a princess crown pin . You'll no doubt find something at the world too . Have An Awesome Time !