1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Any airport lounges at MCO?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by buzzchamp, Jun 6, 2011.

1. buzzchamp

buzzchamp Imagineer

Hi there just wondering if there were any airport lounges at orlando international airport? I don't mind paying extra for them

2. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    I dont think there is lounges at MCO. I know there is the PALM LOUNGE at SANDFORD

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

There is at least one that I know of at MCO. It is the one that VA use for UC passengers and is really a Delta lounge, located on the floor above the gate hub after the monorail trip.
    As far as I know though, they don`t accept paying guests but only allow bone fide passengers in.

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

There is the Delta Lounge in Terminal B - it can get quite busy at times and so it's difficult to find seats.

If it's not too busy it is quite pleasant, with the usual lounge facilities, complimentary bar serving hot and cold drinks also alcoholic drinks, complimentary newspapers and magazines. Passengers have the use of telephones, televisions, Internet access, and fax machines.