1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Any news on the development of Pleasure Island?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Addicted2theMouse, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Addicted2theMouse

Addicted2theMouse Earning my ears

Do you think that the concept of the Adventurers Club will be moved to the Night Kingdom that is being rumoured about? It would be ideal??
  2. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Actually, the new Night Kingdom is purported to have the entry portal be an updated version of the Adventurer's Club. :thumbsup:

Of course, it remains to be seen if that will actually be the case but we should get a better idea fairly soon! After all, the Night Kingdom is rumored to be opening in October of 2011 so I would think we'd start seeing something about it fairly soon.

Tom :)macwave:... Kungaloosh!)
  3. Addicted2theMouse

Addicted2theMouse Earning my ears

Very much hope so! It sounds very exciting, very guest immersive. This looks like the track that Disney are taking with their attractions at the moment, as the extension to the Magic Kingdom Fantasyland is incredibly immersive.
    Very exciting to see this along with the new rides!
    xx