1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Any nice fish restaurants that also do steak?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by goofygal, Dec 11, 2008.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

I know it sounds strange :lol: but I dont do fish and DH loves fish :slap: so if there was a great fish place onsite that did a great steak for me things would work out well :wiggle:
  2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Flying Fish does steak. And most of the signature restaurants do both steak and fish. Mrs Slowhand is not a meat eater and eats a lot of fish so I'm sure if Slowhand comes along he can help out even better than I.

When we go to WDW I use that as a reason to eat more fish than normal as my wife doesn't do the fish thing either.
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

BlueZoo is a nice place that does excellent fish along with steak dishes too.

YSH does steak, and has a fish selection. I don't do salmon, so can't vouch for it.

When you say fish, do you mean fin fish only, or seafood in general? Cape May Buffet does some shellfish and at least one fish dish (usually salmon, but they have had mahi mahi and tuna at different times). There is carved beef there. Not steak, but beef none the less.

Boma has a fish selection and will have other meat selections. Sometimes beef, sometimes lamb...

Jiko has an excellent filet mignon, and fish selection.

Narcoosee's has fish and steak, but we really weren't happy with that restaurant. Just mentioning it...

Artist Point is known for it's meat dishes. They have at least one fish selection too. :yes:

Check out the menus we have on this site and you can see what restaurants have to offer. Will help you with your planning. :yes:
  4. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Yep as uscwest said I am an out and out carnivore yet my DW opts for fish every time.
    We have eaten at all the places suggested by Tink and uscwest and have always been well satisfied.