1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Any nice walks?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by janetm, Aug 21, 2008.

1. janetm

janetm Earning my ears

Are there any nice walks to go to at Disney? I wondered if they had walking maps showing nice routes or not? If not perhaps I could make one and share it here
  2. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

I don't think so. By the time most of us walk 8 to 10 miles daily in the parks, additional walking isn't what we want! :lol:

Tink has mentioned there is a nice walk from SSR to DTD (not sure if it originates at OKW or not). It's also possible to walk around the EPCOT resorts, beginning at the International Gateway and encompassing a loop around the resorts. There also is a walk from the EPCOT resorts to DHS.

Beyond that, all of the resorts and DTD have paths that one can walk as much as one wishes! :)
  3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Yep, you could start off at OKW and get to DTD via SSR.
    There is also a very pleasant walk between the Boardwalk and the Studios....not too long [around 15/20 mins or so], but a pleasant stroll nevertheless.
  4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

There is also a nice walking trail at Fort Wilderness, too. :yes:

The walk that I mention can start at OKW, or SSR, or even DTD. My favorite way of doing it is to start at OKW walk along the canal, down through DTD over to SSR, across the golf path (very short) and back to OKW. :yes: