1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

anyone done the pirates dinner show?

Discussion in 'General' started by jojo, Jul 24, 2009.

1. jojo

jojo Imagineer

Youngest wants to go but not sure it looks very good :/ ?

2. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

We did it a few years ago and it is my favourite out of the ones we've seen ( Medieveil Times, arabian Nights)

There is a bit of a musty smell from the water that holds the ship but I thought it was entertaining. The cast hung around afterwards and my boys had photo's with them.

Our waiter left alot to be desired - rude is an understatement - he said - "I expect a $5 tip per person" - he DIDN'T get $5 tip per person because of his bad attitude. Food was ok but nothing more than ok

Sandra

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

4. Vixynne

Vixynne Earning my ears

Holy guacamole, you're right, rude is an understatement...I would have been hard pressed not to snark back at the end of the meal, "Sorry about your tip falling short of expectations, but you see, WE expected good service."
    I know working in food service is rough (and I would expect being a waiter/waitress in Orlando isn't an easy job), but that's just unmitigated gall.