1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Anyone seen Slumdog Millionaire

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by goofygal, Jan 17, 2009.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

People keep telling me to go and see Slumdog Millionaire. It doesnt sound that good but has anyone here seen it yet?
  2. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

I've only seen previews and I think it looks real good . I wanted to see that and numerous other movies that have come & gone . I wait for them to be released on DVD as the movies are quite expensive .
  3. Claire

Claire She lost the crayons!

It scored really well at the Golden Globes and they say it'll wipe the board at the Baftas. It's on my list.
  4. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

I saw it last week...

Considering the violence, I would be hard pressed to say I "enjoyed" it...but it was cinamatically a very well done movie, IMO. While violence doesn't typically get to me in movies, this one seemed to have a strong effect on me because it involved children. Again, incredibly well crafted movie...I would recommend it...just be prepared for the violence...