1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

applebees and other chains?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by buzzchamp, Jan 31, 2009.

1. buzzchamp

buzzchamp Imagineer

I keep hearing about applebees and arbys I think various other places too.

Can someone do a quick run down of what these famous chains are and what they do so we can try a few when we're over there please :)

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Applebees is a sit down restaurant. It is family friendly yet it is also a bar. I like their oriental chicken salad and the brushetta burger. The food has gotten better over the years

www.applebees.com

Arby's is technically a fast food restaurant. That said, it is expensive and has a HUGE menu. I do love Arby's. I always get a roast beef sandwhich and put on lots of their horsey sauce (horseradish). They have a janocha fudge milkshake that is really, really good too.

www.arbys.com

3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

:drool: arbys their pot roast sandwich is good too. :drool:

applebees- i've been to good and bad ones, i've had nice fajitas in there. With chains i think it depends on the staff really so in one place you can have an exellent meal in others terrible. A prime example is perkins- we used to go their regularly in south carolina for breakfast but other ones we have gone to have been awful.