1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Applications open for HGTV’s My Yard Goes Disney

Discussion in 'General News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Would you like your garden to have a Disney makeover? Families who were awed by the transformations on HGTV’s summer series My Yard Goes Disney might have another chance to have their backyards chosen for a magical makeover.

Executive producer and director Jay Shatz is again accepting applications on his website, jaytv.net This time, though, it doesn’t look like locations are limited to Orlando and Cincinnati.

My Yard Goes Disney has not yet been picked up by the network for a second season. “It will depend on the number of submissions and enthusiasm from the HGTV demographic,” said host Brandon Johnson.

Those interested in applying should have compelling stories about their passion for Disney. On the website, they can fill out applications, and each is required to include a personal photo, a family photo and a wide shot of the backyard.