1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Are we allowed into the parks early/late for dining?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disneymom, Mar 29, 2011.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

my mind working overtime :lol: if we have dining reservations which are before or after official park opening/closing times, do they let us in? What about things like a party night but our reservation takes us past official closing time?

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

They wouldn't have let you make the ADR if you couldn't get in to the park. The only exception to this that I know of is during the Christmas holidays and maybe July 4 when the park hits capacity.

Additionally you should not have been able to make a ADR that starts after official park closing hours unless it is on a party night.

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

In the morning, there is a special line for those with ADR's before opening

If dinner is after park closing, I would plan to be there before it closes but that's just me. If you have an ADR during a party night, you will have to have a ticket for the party