1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

are you excited for the new part of Harry Potter World?

Discussion in 'Universal/Islands of Adventure' started by Britchick, Jan 10, 2014.

1. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Visited universal.last year will not be going this year maybe next year

2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Oh Sam! You must share photos of her room and your trip...Baleigh will be over the moon!

Sam likes this.
  3. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

I am not sure that they know how to do that to be honest. I was talking about that the other night with my daughter Alex, as big a HP fan as there is. While the concept of the WWof HP was great, and themeing rather good, it is the scale that has issues. We were looking at our video from our last visit there and looking at the various themes...Dr. Seuss, Marvel section, Jurassic Park, lost continent, and even HP the size of the walkways and the way they try to scale the buildings just falls a bit short. Don't get me wrong, they are good, very good, but they lack the space to do it properly. Disney was wise to buy up all that land to give him the opportunity to do it right.

That being said, one of the best things there is that goofy talking fountain. We sat and watched the goings on with guest interactions that were classically funny. It was the best thing there!

4. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

Yeah not thrilled with her in the HP series, but she was awesome playing an American girl in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I thought she was fantastic.

Beccaberry likes this.