1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Ariel

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by shimmerplanet, Jun 21, 2011.

1. shimmerplanet

shimmerplanet Earning my ears

With the Grotto closing, is Ariel still visable at MK? I know there is a Mermaid show she appears in at HS (it even has a fast pass!!) and we will DEFINITELY be checking that out! I'm really looking to "find" her in as many places as I can. She is my 7yr old's MOST favorite and I have to try to find her if I can so Lily can try to get a photo/autograph. I know I can check with Guest Services, but if there are places that others KNOW she has been/regularly appears, I'd love the insight. That mermaid is pretty important around here! :)

2. WDW Vet

WDW Vet Forum Advertiser

he may be located Town Square Theater which also serves as home for some Disney Princesses. Check with guest services .

3. momee111

momee111 Earning my ears

She is one of the princesses that is located at Cinderella's Royal Table dinner- that is the only place I have seen her since Ariel's grotto closed.

4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

She was at Magic Kingdom the past few weeks. She was just before the bridge as you leave Frontierland.