1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Arriving before checkin time?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by wishonastar, Sep 27, 2008.

1. wishonastar

wishonastar Imagineer

What happens at disney if we arrive before checkin time? specifically we're due to arrive in the morning quite a bit before 2pm so will we be allowed to checkin or not?

2. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

you can check in early, they will give you your room key with tickets on it if you have booked a package and you can go to the parks and have fun while your room is made up. You can leave bags with them too.

3. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Yep! What BC said.

I believe the front desk opens a 6:00 a.m. or thereabout.

If your room is not available when you check in, you will be given a number to call to get your room number after check-in time.

At least, that's what they did the one time I arrived early. It's usually late afternoon or early evening before we arrive. :sigh;

4. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

that's what we did the only time we arrived early

5. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

The front desk is open 24 hours/day for check-in/check-out. Depending on how busy the resort is your room may or may not be ready when you check in. If not, as mentioned, you check in, get your keys and a phone number to call later to find out what room you are in.

6. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

yup, what usc said , I checked in to The Poly at 8 AM and our room was ready .

7. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

We always arrive early. There may a room cleaned and available, so just ask. We have been given a room as early as 10am. If there isnt one available or you want one in a certain location as the others have said you can leave your luggage and set off to the parks.

Margaret