1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Help art of animation or pop century?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Tom Morrow, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Tom Morrow

Tom Morrow Imagineer

Helppppp need to decide between art of animation or pop century. Theyre both the same area and new but I've not seen many photos of animation so hard to tell if its as nice as pop century which I've been to before

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Art of Animation is a beautiful resort. Lots to see and do and the food court is great. IMHO however, the regular rooms are cramped more so than any of the other value resorts. Supposedly though they are the same size.

3. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

I am at art right now. I love it, the one down side to it though if you are in the little mermaid rooms it is a long way back to reception/dining/main pool.
    I am not finding the room size a problem and if I am honest even though I know there is I can't see any difference between this and POR.
    I have a 6&7 year old and they (and secretly us) are absolutely loving the theming.

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Like them both. Had family stay in an AoA suite. It was VERY nice (Little Mermaid). Food court was much nicer than I remember Pop being when we stayed there (years ago now).