1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

August 28th Day 1 Magic Kingdom

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by BUTTERHEAD1, Sep 8, 2009.

1. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

Alright so we(me,wife,DS13,DD9) checked into All Star Movies at about noon. We were given a room on the 1st floor in the Dalmation building. Our room was situated between the main pool and the quiet pool. My 9 year old daughter immediately decorated the window with her 20 or so stuffed animals. Picture to come later.After unpacking we went and had lunch in the food court and then jumped into our van and headed over to MK. The first thing we do when we got there was get fast passes for Buzz and headed into Monsters Laugh Factory where lo and behold I am THAT GUY. My kids thought it was the funniest thing to see me on the big screen. When the show was over I was given a "THAT GUY" sticker which I proudly wore the rest of the day. We then proceeded to go on Dumbo,Buzz,Hall of Presidents,Pooh,Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Alladin and Goofy. For the most part the lines were very short. We really took it easy and didnt feel rushed because we knew we had another 9 days of Disney left. We had dinner at Crystal Palace which was good as expected. We watched Wishes and headed back to te resort for a dip in the pool and then sleep.

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We really got a kick out of Monsters Inc. :yes: We can now say that we "know" "that guy!" :D

A great first day for you! :yes:

3. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

So, did you get more excited after you arrived???

I absolutely adore Monster's Inc. I was picked once for something and it was so much fun!

4. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

I had a great time, It was a very enjoyable trip and was a bit sad leaving yesterday. I will write a few more reports.

5. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

sounds like a good 1st day :)

6. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Yes, please do, you know how we love our reports!