1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Author Ridley Pearson sails on Disney Dream, Disney Wonder to research fifth Kingdom Keepers

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by Isafari, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Ridley Pearson, author of the popular Disney-themed Kingdom Keepers series for young adults, has been busy researching his fifth book set onboard a Disney Cruise Line ship.

Pearson first sailed on the Disney Wonder in August when the ship had a Caribbean itinerary. “The cruise-research trip was amazing. I got to see stuff on the ship that you’re never allowed to see, and I hope to include it all in KK5,”

Pearson boards the Wonder again Thursday for a 15-night Panama Canal cruise, which repositions the ship in Los Angeles. Along the way, he’ll be visiting Castaway Cay, Aruba, Costa Rica and three ports in Mexico.

And then he makes his way back to Port Canaveral to join the Disney Dream on Jan. 23 for its third preview cruise. That trip is largely filled .travel agents and their families.

“[I'm] trying to get all my facts straight as the KKs embark onto the cruise line,” Pearson wrote. “Someone has to do it!”

Pearson’s fourth book in the series, Kingdom Keepers IV: Power Play, has an April 5 release date. He’s scheduled for a 10-day book tour that we hope once again includes a stop at Walt Disney World.

Attached Files:

2. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

Brilliant, love the books