1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

autograph book

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Mari, May 26, 2009.

1. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Tatiana will be 19 months when we go.

On the one hand Im not sure the autograph book is worth it since maybe she will be scared of characters or wont know what to do or will only get close to get the autograph :unsure:

On the other, Im thinking in years to come it willbe a nice memento of her first trip to Disney

What do you think? Should we get one or not even bother?
  2. lozzy

lozzy Addicted to Mickey

I would say get one as a memento, my youngest went when he was 18 months and refused to have any photos, but then to see a 7 foot disney character when your about 2 foot would scare me.
  3. minnie-me

minnie-me Earning my ears

I would say get one - you may find that she is really into it - maybe try & find a 'human' character first ie Mary Poppins or Alice, or go to the Princess tent - they seem so good with the youngsters & if she won't go up - at least you can!!!

We got autograph books which you can insert the photo's on the adjoining page. This is great as it helps the children remember the characters (& some of the autographs you cannot read!)

I know you will all enjoy it xx