1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Autograph Books

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Wendy, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

When we first went, I was so excited that I actually bought an autograph book and went round all the character
    getting photos and signatures :redface: I bought a Disney one from the Emporium, but I notice that a lot of people now make their own books.

What type of autograph book do you take and what makes it different, do you add photos and is the book for you or your children :D
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I just found an "old" autograph book we bought for the boy some years back. It's gold. It was tucked up among some other books, and quite incomplete. I'll have to haul it out and have it ready the next time we go.

I'm not crafty at all, so would never attempt to make a book.
  3. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

We have never used one, but we got some for this trip from our lovely TA! I would make my own and tell myself that when I got home I would add pictures etc., but with all the stuff that goes on after you get home, I can pretty much guarantee that it wouldn't happen. Less pressure on me if we just use the regular book and get it signed :D
    Johnie likes this.
  4. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

We've never done them but we don't spend a lot of time at Disney. I always keep a diary when we are away and type it up when we get home, I add lots of photos to that and make it into a story for Isabelle, they are a lovely keepsake and it keeps the memories alive for her as we don't go that often
    Johnie and Wendy like this.
  5. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

When DD Alex was six she carried it with her all around the parks to get as many autographs as she could. We got her this feakishly oversized pen (maybe a foot long or a bit longer) and it looked pretty cool watching the characters with gloves or hand covers write with it. I will have to see where we stored it.
  6. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Oh you are, you made that beautiful shawl for me :hug2:
  7. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Ah, well that's different in some way, isn't it? :unsure: I mean, I cannot even conceive of creating a scrapbook.