1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Backyardigans?

Discussion in 'Other Florida Parks and Attractions' started by Mari, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Turns out Tatiana is a big BIG fan

and she keeps telling me she wants to go to Disney to meet the Backyardigans (yeah, she thinks EVERYONE lives there apparently)

So, for the life of me I cannot come up with any parks where they could be at... I think they are a show from Discovery kids, so, does Discovery have any parks?

Thank you!! :hug2:

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Aww bless her :hug2:

The Backyardigans are part of Nick Jr I think :unsure: so the place they would most likely be is at Universal Studios. I haven't been for years so I don't know for sure :sorry: Maybe someone who has been recently will know, if not I can check in September.

3. Mari

Thanks so much hun :hug2: Ill take a look online, see if I can find anything at the universal studios site!

4. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

The Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park is at Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota (just south of Minneapolis and right by the airport.

There is also a Nickelodeon Suites Resort right off of HWY 536 (World Center Drive) near the Epcot entrance.

5. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Pretty sure there are no Backyardigans at US? Isabelle used to think everyone lived at Disney too, she was going to meet *everyone* on her first trip - she desperately wanted to meet Bear in the Big Blue House, but he's not there anymore

6. chief

chief Earning my ears

omg you have just reminded me of what my youngest was so in to when he was younger. he used to call it 'um bear' rofl. welcome to the blue house:wiggle: lol

7. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

I love Backyardigans!!!! :mental:

I was so upset when Steven grew out of it but once I found it on You Tube I was happy again. :wiggle:

8. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Bear was lovely!! DD used to think he was really sniffing her, one morning she got up and we were watching a new dvd, Bear sniffed and said something like you smell all sleepy like you have just gotten up - her little face was a picture!

I love you tube!

9. Mari

Well, I checked the Nickolodeon parks, they are geared towards older kids, much more Spongebob Squarepants and slime all over hahahaha... cant se anything that features the Backyardigans!

We didnt get to ever watch Bear

Dawn.. they do sell DVD's ;) just saying!