1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Beauty and the Beast show Rumour

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Britchick, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

Welcome to Secrets Southern Dad!

Mari i saw the lanterns at a festival in Thailand, it's incredible!
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  2. Southern Dad

Southern Dad Earning my ears

Thank you for the welcome. Yes, indeed I live in Monroe. However, I have also lived in Cumming. I found this forum while searching for interesting places to visit on my iPad with Tapa. I love small southern towns almost as much as I love WDW. Maybe not.

On the original topic, as long as there is a good show at the amphitheater, I'll be visiting it. Beauty and the Beast has all the twirling and singing to really keep the little ones watching. The colors help too.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

I dont want it to go, but i wont be upset if it does if that makes sense?

We've been to Florida 4 times now, each time we have visited HS (and MGM as it was then!) we have watched this show - i'd kind of like a change now :unsure: If everything stayed the same there would never be anything new to enjoy on your next trip! Or thats what i think anyhow!!
  4. Astrid

Astrid Earning my ears

I would like to second the notion of several shows instead of a replacement. I love B and B and I love Tangled. I haven't even got to see it B and B on stage yet. :sorry: