1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Beauty and the Beast show Rumour

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Britchick, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

Welcome to Secrets Southern Dad!

Mari i saw the lanterns at a festival in Thailand, it's incredible!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  2. Southern Dad

Southern Dad Earning my ears

Thank you for the welcome. Yes, indeed I live in Monroe. However, I have also lived in Cumming. I found this forum while searching for interesting places to visit on my iPad with Tapa. I love small southern towns almost as much as I love WDW. Maybe not.

On the original topic, as long as there is a good show at the amphitheater, I'll be visiting it. Beauty and the Beast has all the twirling and singing to really keep the little ones watching. The colors help too.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

I dont want it to go, but i wont be upset if it does if that makes sense?

We've been to Florida 4 times now, each time we have visited HS (and MGM as it was then!) we have watched this show - i'd kind of like a change now :unsure: If everything stayed the same there would never be anything new to enjoy on your next trip! Or thats what i think anyhow!!

4. Astrid

Astrid Earning my ears

I would like to second the notion of several shows instead of a replacement. I love B and B and I love Tangled. I haven't even got to see it B and B on stage yet. :sorry: