1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Behind the Scenes at Disney Vacation Club’s ‘Aulani’

Discussion in 'General News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

This summer, Disney introduces Aulani – a new Hawaiian Resort and spa unlike any other.

Aulani is almost ready to welcome its first guests, here’s a behind the scenes look at all the fun that awaits them. It is truly a family paradise… in paradise.

[video=youtube;4Ovq6sMPd48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ovq6sMPd48[/video]​

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We saw a film presentation on this resort when we went to the DVC Member event a bit ago. It seems quite expansive and has its own private beach.

We'd like to stay there one day, of course. Plane fare is the derailed to that idea. :sigh:

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I would love to go, I absolutely loved it when we went to Hawaii, I fell in love with the people, everything really and I'd go back in a heartbeat. Sadly it is just too expensive for us right now :sigh: I don't think we'll be getting back there in 2013 somehow :(