1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

best breakfast buffet at disney

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disnut, Jun 28, 2009.

1. disnut

disnut Imagineer

Does anyone know of a good breakfast buffet on disney property?

we'll be staying at pop century

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Much will depend upon if you want characters at your breakfast or not?

Boma does not have characters but is highly recommended for breakfast buffet. :yes:

We really enjoy Cape May's Breakfast Buffet (Goofy and Friends). It has a wide variety of selections.

There are the princess buffets too; one at the castle and one at Norway...

3. disnut

disnut Imagineer

Thanks Tink :thumbsup: we don't mind about the characters as long as the breakfast is good :lol:

4. wdwgrandma

wdwgrandma Addicted to Mickey

I love breakfast at Boma. But I've had many enjoyable meals at Chef Mickey's.

5. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

Out of all the onsite breakfasts we have done, character and non character I like Boma the best. 1900 Park Fair was very nice as well. Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace are both quite similar in terms of food and both very good.

6. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

The breakfast ham and eggs at Boma are to die for! Followed by fresh strawberries, YUM!

7. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I love Chef Mickey's (but then again, I've never gone anywhere else). Just love the potato casserole and orange juice. Fabulous!!!

8. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

The place at Fort Wilderness gets good reviews - no characters but the cheapest buffet on property.

9. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* Imagineer

Ooooh This is a hard one.:unsure:

I think I would need to say Cape may cafe. The atmosphere was fab the actual dinning area was lovely and fresh. The Characters were so much fun and came to our table many times, Donald was a hoot, on top of that the food was great, loved the sausages and the fresh fruit was to die for. My youngest loved being allowed to draw on the table cover and our server was so sweet. She also had some fab stories to tell about the hotel. She was ever so efficient but never in our face if you know what I mean.:thumbsup:

But..........

We also loved 'O' Hannas I loved that they just kept bringing food to us lol. The eggs were fab.
    The day we went my youngest was 6 at the time and was having an “off “ morning, Our server was fab with him, he only wanted fruit and she made him up a lovely big bowl of fruit just for him which put a huge smile on his face. Lilo and Stitch were fantastic. Stitch was ever so naughty heeheehee He stole all our sun hats and gave them to the family at the next table lol

But...........

The Crystal Palace personifies Disney for me. Having that Oh! so important early ADR. Walking up Main Street while it's empty, and taking photos in front of the Castle, eating with Pooh and friends in the lovely CP, Sugar puffed French toast and strawberries need I say more lol I have some wonderful memories of the kids parading round the CP with Pooh.

But...........

Boma has wonderful Pancakes and breakfast juice.

We also loved Chef Mickey's, The Spiderman Breakfast, The Grinch breakfast (Universal) and The Donald one at the Animal Kingdom, but still need to try the new one at The Tusker house.

The only one we haven't enjoyed was 1900 Park Fare but it wasn't terrible, also it was Christmas day and very busy so we might give it another go in the future.

I'm not much help am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You asked for one lol:rotfl::embarassed:

10. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

That's Trail's End Buffet, Dawn. :yes: It's miserable to get to though. :( You have to take a bus (or drive yourself) to the resort, then transfer to an internal bus (even if driving yourself). All too much for me to work out first thing in the morning! :eek:

BambiBelle! :lol: I know just how you feel! :yes: