1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

best character meal?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by dvcjane, Aug 2, 2008.

1. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

Hi all

We're only going to have time to do one character meal next time, which one do you think is best? we could do any meal, breakfast/lunch/dinner

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Will you have and children with you?
    In saying that, there is only DH and myself and we love the character meals:lol:
    I think my favourite so far has been Chef Mickeys for dinner. The characters came around a couple of times when we were there and interacted with everyone.

3. dzneeprincss

dzneeprincss Earning my ears

I'm with you Isafari, Chef Mickeys beats them all hands down!!
    :sigs-tv-010:

4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

oooo I dunno, I found chef mickeys sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Loud which is part of its fun I guess :) I thought the characters spent more time at each table at the liberty tree tavern

5. piglet

piglet Serious Forum Regular

Although I absolutely loved Chef Mickeys I think for breakfast my favourite is at the BC at Cape May. It's not half as loud as Chef Mickey, much smaller and the atmosphere seems more intimate. The characters come round 2 or 3 times and the interaction is fantastic with adults and children as well. Then there is the Crystal Palace for any meal with all the Pooh characters. I can't think of a character meal that I have been indifferent to so it's going to be a hard choice for you :p015:

6. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Breakfast is certainly cheaper but I have not had good experiences with the character breakfasts. We usually get ignored by some of the characters and we are done eating. With the exception of the Cape May breakfast.

We've had much better luck with the character dinners. We;ve enjoyed them all. They can be lots of fun.

7. Figment

Figment Imagineer

:sigs-tv-010:We loved the breakfast with Ohana with Lilo and Stitch. Food wasn't the best we've ever had, but the characters were the best. Lilo visited us several times. Mickey and Pluto were there too.:smiley4:

8. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

A vote for dinner at Crystal Palace with Pooh & Friends!

We've had very good character interaction--they usually come around at least twice (we're usually there just over an hour). Food works for us, too, as we have varied tastes. I like plain and simple, but well prepared and presented nicely, while Leu likes to sample just about anything she's never tried before! :lol: