1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Best coffee in WDW park

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Deafjeff, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

It is now an ice cream place and I was distraught when that happened. :cry1: I loved to get a latte and sit and people watch by the fountain.

I usually stop now at the place by The American Adventure - nice frozen cappucino.

2. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

Yes! That was the place Dawn..oh what was it called? I was just thinking the same thing. What a great start to a day at Epcot. We would stop and get a baked good and latte and sit by the fountain and just look at all the happy faces (well for the most part...there were some glum faces too...what is WRONG with them?)

3. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

If I remember rightly they do the real thing at the Pepper Market and Maya Grill. Of course there is the coffee maker in the room as well and mousekeeping are quite good about leaving some extra coffee if asked. I left a note asking for extra decaff and got it whenever I wanted it.

Mags

4. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

Ooohhhh :wiggles: