1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

best deals for 2009?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by UKTim, Jan 27, 2009.

1. UKTim

UKTim Earning my ears

Hi

has anyone worked out which are the best deals for 2009? virgin holidays, diy booking in the UK, book direct with US?

theyve all got different offers this year which make it difficult to know where to book
  2. daftaboutdisney

daftaboutdisney Earning my ears

we're just looking now and for us it looks like the uk offers are coming out better this year

virgin atlantic with disney.co.uk pricing coming out better than virgin holidays by a mile

why dont you ask val on here she's a professional at this stuff
  3. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

One of the disadvantages of booking in the US is that many offers are announced only about 3 months or so before the effective dates and have a relatively short booking window. These usually are AP, Florida resident or general discounts. Some others are announced earlier and have a longer booking window. And the less advantageous exchange rate could be a factor for you this year, too.

Val probably would be your best resource for planning from the UK.