1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Best Deals for Park Tickets for 2012

Discussion in 'Intro's and Welcomes!' started by Pino, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Pino

Pino Earning my ears

Hi

I am going to Florida with my wife and my 9 year old son in July 2012 and am now looking for the best deals on park tickets. This will be my sons first visit to Florida so will probably take in as many parks as possible for him. Does anyone know of any websites or hints or tips where to get the best possible delas for tickets.
    Look forward to hearing from you

2. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

3. chief

chief Earning my ears

i will be going back in march 2012 and have been looking carefully at ticket prices, attraction tickets are good with freebies like wallets and folders etc. at the moment orlando ticket deals just come in a little cheaper than attraction but with no freebies.
    they both do real tickets not vouchers and they both have free delivery.
    you are also getting them from a reputeable trusted company:yes:
    i am looking at a combo ticket for universal and disney and 4 adult tickets [me dh and 2 ds age 9 and 12] comes to around £1300 ish for 2 weeks unlimited.
    if i decide not to do disney again then the flex ticket [universal and seaworl] is around £650 for 4 adults.
    in disney adult prices come in at 9 or 10!! but child prices are only about £10 cheaper!!:yes:

4. Pino

Pino Earning my ears

Hi Sandra

Thank you so much for replying. Its a great help. :worship: Although I have been to Florida before with my wifem we bought our tickets there. We now want to take our son so we want to get everything sorted before we go.

Thanks again

Pino

5. Pino

Pino Earning my ears

Hi Cheif :wave:

Thank you for replying to my question. Its a great help especially when I have been looking at attraction, as its good to know that others use them and they are realiable. I must say I am a little jealous that you are going in March, I have to wait until July. I hope you have a great time.
    Pino