1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Help best dinner show?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by Tom Morrow, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Tom Morrow

Tom Morrow Imagineer

Hiiiiiya :)

Whats the best dinner show to go to ? Are there any in Disney or are they all outside?

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I guess that depends on what you call a dinner show. If you mean something like Arabian Nights, Disney does not offer that. They do however, offer Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Ft. Wilderness (our favorite), the Luau at the Polynesian, and Mickey's Backyard BBQ also at Ft. W.

3. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

My favorite is the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue at Fort Wilderness. My wife prefers the Luau at the Polynesian. Both are great entertainment and have very good food.

4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

yep I like them both too :D the outside Disney ones can be not so good with the food being poor in all of them really

5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

The outside ones are not only "poor food" but they are dirty. It's the nature of the shows (horses for the two most popular ones) but having sawdust, dust and dirt flying around is not conducive to having a meal. Also, I really dislike the no untensils thing (Medieval Times). Ick.