1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Best dinner shows in orlando?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by disneymom, Jun 16, 2012.

1. disneymom

disneymom Imagineer

I know Ive asked this one before but things change and I was wondering what dinner shows we've all tried?

Has anyone been to capones ? how about pirates?

Is arabian nights worth the money?

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I can't really help as we don't tend to go to dinner shows, but I'm sure someone will be able to help you soon.

3. disney-fan

disney-fan Imagineer

I have been to many dinner shows. Most of them long gone

How ever Medieval times Arabian Nights are the two that have been around the longest (i believe)

Both shows are horse based shows. Its been 20 yrs since i went to Medieval Times

and 2 yrs for Arabian Nights which was the Christmas show THe food was edible

not great and the shows were very entertaining . The worst show was the Pirates show

You need to know you ticket dosnt include the tip for your waiter and they expect to get it

One of the best shows was the Comedy Magic show at Wonder Works it was $20. for

all you can eat pizza and salad Small and interment setting. There fun to see but dont

expect a brodway show and a grommet meal

Mike

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Only been to Medieval Times and that was years ago. It was ok, but I so don't like eating with my hands, especially in a venue where dust is flying through the air from horses pounding over a soft ground.

5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I've been to Capones. It was fun. Food was a buffet and ok. They typically have a BOGO free coupon the coupon books

I have not been to Arabian Knights. I'm allergic to horses :-( and can't be inside with them.

We did the magic show at Wonder Works. I had a great time there but I think that may have been due to the wine lol.

We've done the Pirates one. We had free tickets and it was ok.

I've only been to Medieval Times in CA. Kids seem to love it