1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Best Disney resort to watch the magic kingdom fireworks from?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Cinderella94, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Cinderella94

Cinderella94 Earning my ears

Whats the best Disney resort to go to to watch the fireworks from the magic kingdom?

I've heard the polynesian but also grand floridian?
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Serious Forum Regular

Is there a reason you can't go to the Magic Kingdom to watch them properly? Be a shame if you couldn't.
  3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I like watching from the beach at the Poly, it is quite romantic all cuddled up watching the fireworks. Also if you get there early enough you can see the Electrical Water Pageant, which you don't get to see from the Magic Kingdom.

I don't think you can beat being in Main Street for the view and atmosphere, but it is very busy :yes:
  4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I think that both the GF and Polynesian are equally good, but please don't block the view of the diners at Narcoossee's. IMHO though the BEST place to watch, if you want to watch from a resort is the Contemporary California Grill Balcony.
  5. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

we have dinner reservations at Narcoossee's this time, have I made a mistake? We're trying there because of the lobster!
  6. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

No I don't think you have made mistake. My reference to blocking the view of diners was that lots of folks amble down and stand on the patio and the folks who are dining either can't see or have to put aside their meals to go out and watch.